July 08, 2008

Visit my guest blog on Indie Fixx!

Yes, it's official. I'm an auteur. A published authoress if you will and, well, . . . okay I'm really just a published guest blogger. But I did get to write about two of my favorite things - shopping and my hometown of Nashville! And it is on one of my favorite blogs, IndieFixx.com! Click on over and read my City Guide all about boutique & indie shopping in Nashville, Tennessee. My guide has been split up into three sections - the first installment is all about Hillsboro Village and the best place to find cool indie goods there. The next two installments will be posted in the next few days. I hope it inspires people to come and visit Nashville and see what a rockin' little city we have here!


4 comments:

Alison said...

awesome!

I loved your review. It is neat that we have such cool shops at our fingertips.

I am also going to speak to Josh, hubby, about those boxes. He is far too creative for his own good...hmmm...and that gift certificate sounds right up my alley.

alison

Glue and Glitter said...

Oh cool! Nice work!

KitschKrafts said...

Excellent Review! I knew about some of these shops, but not all and now I have a reason to go out and be a tourist in my own city. Great job!

ladybuggg said...

CONGRATS! I'm a huge (non-purchasing... but still HUGE) fan of your work and I found you thru a link on the indie fixx blog! Good for you, I'm glad you're a guest writer! :) One day I'll save enough $ to put an order thru but until then, I'll just admire your wonderful work from a far. :)