May 28, 2014

An update from Maggie, our Campus Rep!


Earlier this spring, we launched our Campus Rep Program to bring the Freshie & Zero brand to life at a local university and the Nashville community. When selecting from our candidate pool, we looked for someone who was enthusiastic and creative, had a love for jewelry and possessed a desire to represent the handmade community. With all this in mind, we excitedly welcomed Maggie, a Belmont University student, to the Freshie & Zero team as our very first representative. To fulfill her duties, we asked that Maggie showcase our jewelry at on and off campus events (she picked out a pair of Lolly Earrings and Single Chevron Necklace to sport), promote Freshie & Zero via social media and write a guest blog post on our blog. Read about Maggie's experience below!

------------------------------------

On Campus Event: 

The big performance of my spring semester was Belmont’s Pops show on the Massey Performing Art’s Center stage. I decided to glam up my look with a gold pair of Lolly Earrings, perfect for the gold theme our ensemble decided on. It was such a blast performing with my ensemble, Little Beat Foxes, and my mom even got to come up for the show! She said she might have to steal herself a pair! 

Off Campus Events: 

Porch Fest was an absolute perfect start to summer! The day included some talented local bands playing on porches around the neighborhoods of Nashville, and everyone was in high spirits because of the wonderful weather. I sported my Single Chevron Necklace and it was the perfect compliment to my little green dress! I think many agreed as the necklace caught the attention of several admirers asking where I got it!

During the stress of finals it was only natural for me to make my way to the Nashville Humane Society for some puppy lovin’! The cuties in this photo include this adorable little mutt and my favorite Simple Chevron necklace, which provided a little pizazz for a relaxed look.

I've had a great experience getting to wear my Freshie & Zero pieces around campus and the Nashville area! They’ve become staples in my wardrobe and every time I wear them, I always have at least one person ask me where I found such beautiful, yet simple pieces! Thanks so much to Freshie & Zero for giving me this fun opportunity!   

~ Maggie

No comments: