October 07, 2015

We're going to the Atlanta Apparel Market!

This fall has been a whirlwind! I can't believe next week will be our return to the Atlanta Apparel Market after almost three years! We were originally going to be in a showroom but due to unfortunate circumstances beyond our control, the showroom will not be open. Luckily, we were able to snag a last minute opening in the Premiere Accessories section, almost in the same spot we were in last time! It's been quite a while since we have exhibited there, so we're excited to go back. And I will definitely be visiting Ikea in my free time...


If you are planning on coming to the show this October, please stop in our booth to say hello! We will have show specials. . .  and probably some candy. I love candy.

Here I am at our last Atlanta Apparel Market in 2013, ready to set up!







No comments: