July 13, 2016

Join us for a Happy Hour with Eli Mason at Atlanta Gift Market



In case you've missed it, this year marks the 10th anniversary of my little jewelry company. Freshie & Zero has come a long way since I started it on my living room couch – I now rent a studio in a historic renovated warehouse downtown Nashville. Instead of just myself (and sometimes my husband) creating the jewelry, I have four employees and an intern. Woo!

I definitely couldn't have done it without all of the support from my friends and customers over the years! So, thank you (especially if you're the blog reading type!).

It's now time for our bi-annual trek to the Atlanta Gift Market, so we're bringing the party with us to raise a glass with our fabulous retailers. I'm not only super excited to debut our larger, redesigned booth, I'm also pumped to have fellow Nashvillian Eli Mason join us for a cocktail party! He will be pouring a signature drink for us – the Gin Garden. Yum. Yum.

If you're at the Mart, visit us in building 3 on Saturday, July 16, from 4-6 pm. We even had cute cocktail stirrers and cocktail napkins printed up for this very occasion. I mean, can you even?


But seriously, there's more. Also during the cocktail hour, we'll be giving away wholesale vouchers (deals!), our limited edition screen printed tote bags (and they'll probably have a bottle of Eli Mason syrup in them), free jewelry and other fun surprises, too. You won't want to miss it!

Are you ready to party with us? We're so excited!


Eli Mason has been making cocktail mixers and syrups by hand since 2012. They make everything from a rich simple syrup (if you're the do-it-yourself type) to complete mixers just waiting for the booze – like the Mint Julep and the Old Fashioned. We're big fans of all their varieties! 

Cheers to 10 years!

No comments: