September 06, 2007

Shows gone wild!

And so it begins - my intense month of shows. I'm doing three craft shows in one month - probably a record I may not repeat. We'll see how it goes... This weekend is the Germantown Festival near Memphis, Tennessee, which was great last year so hopefully it will be great again this year! Then the next weekend is...
in Chicago! I can't WAIT for that show! The list of vendors is AMAZING and I'm seriously contemplating just bringing a stack of cash for the sole purpose of spending it on the other indie businesses that will be there. Here are some of my favorites (but there are many, many more):






And THEN the next weekend, we will be doing another indie show called Strange Folk near St. Louis, Missouri.


I'm especially excited about this collage artist, Denise Lombardozzi, who will be there:


Also, I just got into The Girlie Show, in Oklahoma, which I am also super stoked about. It's all female vendors - I love it. So there will be lots of driving (99% done by my husband) over the next couple of months, exploring this great country of ours. I feel so blessed right now - I'm doing what I love and getting paid for it, and it really just doesn't get any better than that! Except maybe the fact that I also get to share it with my husband, who willingly participates and help me sells jewelry! Okay, okay, enough gushing. Time to go to bed.

No comments: