September 09, 2008

Coming Up

Tonight is my first hula hooping class. I seriously can't wait. Plus, I'm taking it with my mom, so I'm excited to do something together that doesn't involve eating or shopping, not that I mind eating and shopping one bit. Eating and shopping are actually two of my favorite things, but I'm hoping that hula hooping can nudge its way up there, too!

The Germantown Festival this past weekend was very successful. My sales were up a bit from last year , and I anticipate the upcoming Pink Palace show in Memphis to be even better. We even had nice, cool weather on the first day - I actually needed a jacket! It was awesome!
The Renegade Craft Fair is this weekend in Chicago and I can't wait! I'm making a list of vendors I want to visit, so that I have a game plan when I have a few free minutes. These include:

Dolan Geiman - awesome art

Up in the Air Somewhere - the above piece was just featured in Martha Stewart Living! (luckily they're right behind me so I know I'll get a minute to shop their booth!)

I'm also hoping to say hey to my friends from Rinse, Olaria Studios, Seibei, My Favorite Mirror, Mike and Mary Jewelry, Holly Hue, Mary Ink, So Silly, Squasht by Les (she makes the hats I wear all the time), and Supermaggie, just to name a few! And did I mention that Northern State is playing? Aw yeah.

4 comments:

Ivey Handcrafted said...

hey great shows! My parents do pink palace...b sure 2 look them up. Robert and Dolores Wells - here is their website so you can see what they do: www.wellsmetals.com

Best wishes at all your shows!

Dolan Geiman said...

Hey Beth!

Thanks for mentioning us on your blog and congrats on all the success you've been having!!

We look forward to seeing you this weekend!

- Dolan & Ali, www.dolangeiman.com

ps. best of luck hula-hooping!

Kelley said...

oh yippie!! i may get you to snag some more "pucker polish" for me from Rinse! ;)

have fun!

Cindy said...

Hey Beth,

I will be at booth 79 - I will try to swing by and say, "hola!"

safe travels to Chicago!