January 25, 2009

Show at the Renaissance Center

Here is a very nice article, if I must say, about Freshie & Zero. It is on the Renaissance Center's website where my jewelry will be on display January 23rd - March 14th. The opening reception will be held Friday, January 30th from 6 - 7:30 but unfortunately it falls on my sister's birthday dinner so I won't even be able to go! Although, she's been so unpredictable lately (she turned 14 - need I say more?) that she may decide she doesn't want to go out after all... Either way, if you have been wanting to see the Renaissance Center, which is a beautiful facility complete with laser light shows (Laser Beatles, anyone?) and art shows, you should definitely go check it out and stop by my jewelry case while you're there!

The Renaissance Center is an arts and technology education and performing arts center just 35 miles west of Nashville on Interstate 40 at exit 172. Open 8 am to 9 pm Monday through Friday, 9 am to 9 pm Saturday. Closed Sundays except for special events. For more information, call (615)740-5600 or 1(888)700-2300. The Renaissance Center, 855 Highway 46 South, Dickson, TN 37055.

No comments: