April 16, 2009

New Jewelry!

I've been hard at work making new items! I've stayed up really late the last couple of nights hammering away (my ears can tell - they are intermittently ringing - yikes!). It was all worth it, though. Check out the new earrings!


These are the Bermuda and Little Bermuda styles. I am loving them! They aren't on the website yet, but if you're in Richmond, Virginia this weekend, you can snag them at Spring Bada-Bing or if you're going to be in Birmingham, Alabama next weekend, you can snag a pair at ONB Magic City! I will also have them available as necklaces.


If you're watching the Modern Economy Specials - you should know that I won't be changing them this Sunday, but the current ones will remain up for an extra week or so. I'll be out of town until Monday night and then I'm leaving again on Thursday so I don't have time to do all of the necessary website editing to make it happen. Hang tight, though - I'll make it up to you with a really great special the week of April 27th! Feel free to comment below with your favorite item or items that you are would like to snag at a Modern Economy Price!

No comments: