April 22, 2009

Back from Virginia

Thanks to everyone who came to Spring Bada-Bing! We had a great show and a great time in Richmond! I got to debut not only my new styles, but I also tried out my new display with using a 6' table with table risers that Greg made, and it worked out great! I think I'm ready to pack it all up in a suitcase and apply to some shows that I can't drive to!


My display consists of "professional" jewelry display pieces, a spray painted vintage deer, and some wooden shelving from Target. The tablecloth was a shower curtain. Greg ironed it for me, but it got wrinkled again in the car.

We also got to visit Greg's family, including our adorable niece and nephew!



We had brunch with Greg's parents at Can Can in Carytown. Yummy - I highly recommend it, especially the Braised Pork sandwich that I had. This was Greg's "Croque Madame" sandwich (mine was delicious but not as photogenic as his):

No comments: