March 07, 2008

Freshie & Zero Featured in Nashville Lifestyles!

nashville lifestyles featuring Freshie & Zero

Cool! Thanks to Joseph Cassell, a super nice stylist about town, my Simple Post Earrings appear in the March 2008 issue of Nashville Lifestyles! I even get credit in the side lines, with my name spelled right and my website listed & everything! You know this magazine page is already at the frame shop...


Above are the featured pair of earrings, and just for reading this post, you can get 25% off of these very earrings! For the entire month of March, just enter "Post" in the order notes and get 25% off of either the gold or silver version of these earrings.

4 comments:

CookiePie said...

Hi Beth! I bought a lariat from you and I LOVE it. I tried to figure out how to leave feedback on Etsy, but I must be an idiot because all I could do was read others', even though I was logged in. I'm sorry! But I will definitely buy more of your gorgeous jewelry. (And whenever people ask about the lariat, I always tell them where to get their own!)

All the best-
(also) beth

Ivey Handcrafted said...

Congrats! Great press! XOXO

JLC Studio said...

Oooh, congratulations!! That's so exciting :)

Alison said...

WaY TO gO bETH!!!!

That is awesome! I love those earrings. I received my recent order and LOVE them, as usual. I can't wait to give a pair to my co-worker...she is going to flip out!

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog about Piper the Pear...I haven't heard about Mamamade???? Can you tell me about it?

Thanks again! & ConGrAtuLationS!!!!

Alison

~MaggieMoo'sMom~
www.maggiemoodesigns.blogspot.com