January 10, 2007

CONTEST!

I've decided to create a contest! I hope people actually enter, since I think it will be so fun to post pictures of people across the country (or world) wearing my jewelry on my website! Want to enter? It's super easy! Here are the details:

.:::FABulous FAN Contest:::.

.::Deadline: February 20th, 2007

.::Email a photo to beth(at)freshieandzero(dot)com of you or someone you know (with their permission, of course) wearing your handmade hammered goodness

.::Use the subject line "FAB FAN contest" in your email

.::Include your full name and mailing address and anything else you want to tell me

.::You must be at least 18 to win

.::Prizes will be awarded to three lucky winners!

.::I'm not looking for anything in particular, so just send me something funny, cool, artsy, original, whatever! Use your imagination and have fun!

.::Winning photos will be featured on the website, so don't be shy!

No comments: