January 16, 2008

website makeover!


I stayed up waaaay too late last night working on my website redesign, which was a bad move since I had to get up and work in the gallery today (I still work in an art gallery/frame shop two days a week for the extra cash, the discount, and the motivation to get dressed and put on makeup at least twice a week). I'm definitely tired, but I'm so happy with the new look! I've been working on it for a couple of weeks, but I decided to publish it when no one would be shopping (in the middle of the night). Unfortunately, I didn't realize it would take over two hours when I began around 1:30 a.m. Oh well, it was so worth it! I've definitely got some more tweaking and I can't wait until I can make and photograph my new designs to upload them to the website, too!

Tell me what you think of my new look for Freshie & Zero!

No comments: